New York Elder Law Lawyer
Looking for the Right Long Island Elder Law Attorney to Help You Plan For The Future, Protect Your Legacy, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled And Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Loved Ones?
Elder Law Services
- Asset Protection
- Wealth Preservation
- Estate Planning
- Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts (MAPT)
- Dynastic Planning
- Business Sales & Pass Business On To Children
- Succession / Probate
- Long Term Care Planning / Assistance
- Healthcare Planning
- And More
Why Choose Sheryll Law?
- Schedule a Consultations – We offer consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Efficient – Our approach is to be fast, efficient and not complicate cases.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get clear and concise understanding of each step of the process.
- Highly Rated & Reviewed – 5-star reviews on Google & Facebook. See some of our client reviews below.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Proven Track Record – We’ve helped hundreds of families like you with probate and settle the estate efficiently and with the least stress possible.
- Personalized Attention – We respect and understand that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all our clients with the attention they deserve.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our office is in Riverhead and we are physically meeting with clients in our office as well as doing consultations by phone or virtually. We also help create Estate Plans throughout New York State.
- 2nd Opinions & Plan Updates Available – Already have a lawyer? We can provide you with a 2nd opinion (and peace of mind).
- Payment Options Available To Suit Your Needs – We accept all major credit cards and offer convenient payment plans & financing.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (631) 506-8440 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
It’s Always Best to be Proactive Rather Than Reactive
As we age, there’s a lot of things to consider for not only ourselves but for our family. By planning today, we can ensure things are easier on ourselves and our families into the future. Don’t let everything you’ve worked for just slip away due to a lack of proper planning. Invest the time now, to learn your options by speaking with one of our Louisiana elder law lawyers and make the choices that protect your legacy.
Real Client Reviews - Sheryll Law
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
"my needs were heard, creative ideas were shared and I felt like family with their sincere advice", "we have used Jay for 3 different legal transactions and highly recommend him", "responsive, professional and easy to work with", "handles all your legal needs in a timely and efficient manner", "thorough and knowledgeable and the entire staff is very personable", "excellent and honest", "well versed in legal issues, user friendly, professional", "easily accessible, thorough, professional and helpful", "made time to answer our questions in a clear and concise manner", "the staff at Sheryll law are fantastic from start to finish"
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm, then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you and your family.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our law office (631) 506-8440 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.