New York Trust Administration Lawyer
Looking for the Right New York Trust Administration Attorney to Help You Administer a Trust to Protect & Preserve The Assets, Ensure Their Wishes Are Fulfilled And Avoid Costly Mistakes, Potential Conflict, Delays Or Worse?
The Following Are Typical Matters To Be Addressed In A Trust Administration:
- Determining when a trust comes into existence.
- Determining when trustee duties come into existence.
- Marshalling (finding and controlling) and determining status of trust assets.
- Determining status of beneficiaries.
- Providing notice of existence and terms of the trust to beneficiaries.
- Providing an inventory of trust property to beneficiaries.
- Establishing and funding sub-trust that may be created under the trust terms.
- Determining tax reporting requirements and payment of taxes such as estate and income taxes.
- Obtaining tax identification numbers.
- Determining creditors, if any, providing notice for opportunity to file claim, and payment of legitimate claims.
- Providing an accounting of financial transactions during the administration at regularly required intervals, and sub-trusts if applicable.
- Identifying and installing the Trustee.
- Calculate and prepare plans of distributions to beneficiaries.
Why Choose Sheryll Law To Help You With Trust Administration?
- Schedule a Consultations – We offer consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget
- Proactive Approach –We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Efficient –Our approach is to be fast, efficient and not complicate cases.
- Client Education Focused –You’ll get clear and concise understanding of each step of the process.
- Highly Rated & Reviewed – 5-star reviews on Google & Facebook. See some of our client reviews below.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Personalized Attention – We respect and understand that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all our clients with the attention they deserve.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our office is in Riverhead and we are physically meeting with clients in our office as well as doing consultations by phone or virtually. We also help create Estate Plans throughout New York State.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (631) 506-8440 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
Client Reviews - Sheryll Law
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
"my needs were heard, creative ideas were shared and I felt like family with their sincere advice", "we have used Jay for 3 different legal transactions and highly recommend him", "responsive, professional and easy to work with", "handles all your legal needs in a timely and efficient manner", "thorough and knowledgeable and the entire staff is very personable", "excellent and honest", "well versed in legal issues, user friendly, professional", "easily accessible, thorough, professional and helpful", "made time to answer our questions in a clear and concise manner", "the staff at Sheryll law are fantastic from start to finish"
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm, then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you and your family.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our law office (631) 506-8440 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.