New York Asset Protection Attorney
Looking For an Asset Protection Lawyer in Long Island To Prevent Your Life’s Work From Being Devastated By Lawsuits, Taxes, Creditors or Life Issues While Maintaining Control & Fully Protecting Your Hard Earned Wealth?
Why Choose Sheryll Law?
- Schedule a Consultations – We offer consultations to walk you through your needs, the scope of your goals, and your budget
- Proactive Approach – We help clients to prevent legal problems and mistakes before they happen.
- Efficient – Our approach is to be fast, efficient and not complicate cases.
- Client Education Focused – You’ll get clear and concise understanding of each step of the process.
- Highly Rated & Reviewed – 5-star reviews on Google & Facebook. See some of our client reviews below.
- Highly Responsive – We pride ourselves in fast response times when communicating with our clients. We will never let your questions or concerns go unaddressed.
- Proven Track Record – We’ve helped hundreds of families like you with probate and settle the estate efficiently and with the least stress possible.
- Personalized Attention – We respect and understand that every client’s needs are unique. We treat all our clients with the attention they deserve.
- Flexible Meeting Times – To accommodate your busy schedule.
- Where We Serve You – Our office is in Riverhead and we are physically meeting with clients in our office as well as doing consultations by phone or virtually. We also help create Estate Plans throughout New York State.
- 2nd Opinions & Plan Updates Available – Already have a lawyer? We can provide you with a 2nd opinion (and peace of mind).
- Payment Options Available To Suit Your Needs – We accept all major credit cards and offer convenient payment plans & financing.
Nothing is more difficult than losing a loved one. Immediately afterwards, no worse time exists to navigate the legal, financial, and tax complexities of probate and estate administration. We understand and know how emotional and stressful this can be. We help you honor your loved one’s wishes and settle their estate properly and efficiently.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (631) 506-8440 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
We respect your privacy. The information you provide will be used to answer your question or to schedule an appointment, if requested.
Wealth Preservation & Asset Protection Attorney in Long Island Helping You Protect From:
- Lawsuits and litigation
- Health and life issues
- Estranged children
- Unlawful guardianship or power of attorney over you
- Incapacity and/or disability challenges
- Long term care situations
- Paying excessive (or any) estate taxes
- Losing control over your assets
- And more
How We Help Clients Protect Their Assets
As our name states, we help high net worth clients with planning and protecting their wealth legally. Every situation is different, and our approach is completely personalized and customized to your unique situation and goals for today and the future, for you and your family. We do this through a variety of ways:
- Trust and Entity Creation Strategies
- Medicaid Asset Protection Trusts (MAPT)
- Advanced Estate Planning Strategies
- Healthcare Planning
- Long Term Care Planning
- Tax Minimization Strategies
- And More
Real Client Reviews - Sheryll Law
Actual Words Clients Have Used to Describe Us & Their Experience:
"my needs were heard, creative ideas were shared and I felt like family with their sincere advice", "we have used Jay for 3 different legal transactions and highly recommend him", "responsive, professional and easy to work with", "handles all your legal needs in a timely and efficient manner", "thorough and knowledgeable and the entire staff is very personable", "excellent and honest", "well versed in legal issues, user friendly, professional", "easily accessible, thorough, professional and helpful", "made time to answer our questions in a clear and concise manner", "the staff at Sheryll law are fantastic from start to finish"
If these things are what you are looking for in a Law Firm, then contact us to see if we are right for your situation and how we can help you and your family.
What To Do Now
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our law office (631) 506-8440 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.