Estate Planning Law Firm Near Me in Southold
Looking for the Right Southold Estate Planning Law Firm Near Me to Help You Plan for the Future, Protect Your Legacy, Preserve Your Wealth, Ensure Your Wishes Are Fulfilled, and Avoid Future Hassles for You and Your Loved Ones?
Why Choose Sheryll Law, P.C.?
- Asset protection for my beneficiaries and me from future lawsuits, divorce, remarriage, creditors, etc.
- I do not have a last will and/or living will.
- I want to protect my wealth.
- I have young children and want to know what I should have in place while they are still minors and beyond.
- I want to name someone to make health care decisions if I can’t.
- I want to name someone to make financial decisions if I can’t.
- To leave an inheritance to spouse/children / loved ones.
- I am undergoing surgery or dealing with an illness or adverse/uncertain medical diagnosis.
- I care for an aging parent and want to determine my best options to ensure he/she receives the best care possible.
- I want to ensure that my assets, accounts and beneficiary designations are titled properly.
Ask A Question
Describe Your Situation
Or Request A Consultation
Call (631) 506-8440 or fill out the short form below. We will usually respond within 1 business day but often do so the same day. Don’t hesitate, your questions are welcome.
We Are Here To Help
At Sheryll Law, it’s called “Legacy Planning” because our goal is to protect clients and their loved ones in a caring and compassionate way and ensure their assets remain within their family. We help you take the right steps to protect your family and pass your assets down from generation to generation with proper Estate Planning.
What are the Key Elements of an Estate Plan?
- A Last Will and Testament that specifies how you want your assets distributed after you decease.
- A Power of Attorney that names a trusted individual to make legal decisions for you if you cannot speak for yourself.
- A Health Care Proxy that names a trusted individual to make healthcare treatment decisions for you if you cannot speak for yourself.
- A Living Will that indicates whether you are to be kept alive by artificial means if you cannot speak for yourself.
- A Do Not Resuscitate order (DNR) that tells health care providers not to revive you if your heartbeat and respiration stop. *
- A Medical Order Life-Sustaining Treatment (MOLST) that specifies to health care providers the life-sustaining treatments they should or should not provide if you cannot tell them. Examples include, "I do not wish to be intubated” or “I do not wish to be transfused.” There are many other possible life-sustaining therapies that can be listed in your MOLST.
Real Client Reviews - Sheryll Law
Actual Words Clients Have Used To Describe Us & Their Experience:
"My needs were heard, creative ideas were shared and I felt like family with their sincere advice", "We have used Jay for 3 different legal transactions and highly recommend him", "Responsive, professional and easy to work with", "Handles all your legal needs in a timely and efficient manner", "Thorough and knowledgeable and the entire staff is very personable", "Excellent and honest", "Well-versed in legal issues, user friendly, professional", "Easily accessible, thorough, professional and helpful", "Made time to answer our questions in a clear and concise manner", "The staff at Sheryll law are fantastic from start to finish."
If you’re looking for a Estate Planning Sheryll Law, P.C. is here to help. We are unique in that we offer more than standard estate planning and elder law services. Our goal is to provide you with an iron-clad plan for your future and the peace of mind that comes with knowing you did everything right. We have provided our services to the East End of Long Island including Riverhead since 2017. Below are a list of services we offer.
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law Medicaid Plan
- Probate Estate Litigation
- Asset Protection
How To Get Started
We welcome your questions and want to understand your situation to help you move forward and achieve the peace of mind that comes with having everything done properly and efficiently. Call our law office (631) 506-8440 with questions, a description of your situation to see if we can assist or to schedule a consultation. Or you may simply fill out the form above on this page. Your form will be directly emailed to our office and you can expect a reply within 1 business day and often within hours the same day. All information you share is confidential.